White liquid coming out before urinating, wearing tight pants and thinking about girls. Cause?

Hai sir ,
I am 24 yrs old.Before urinating occasionally i am getting white liqid without any pain.when i touch that that its not jelly but after completing urinating i feel little bit jelly at the mouth of the penis.When i see a girl breast cleavage or when i think something sexy or when i wear tight pant and think something abt girl i am getting few drops of liquid which is jelly in nature , i dont know whether its semen or not.Nowadays my erection has decreased gradually. i never had sex before. i dont have any bad habits like smoking or drinking.pls suggest me wat i should do, wat is the problem.is this something dangerous.
Tue, 24 Sep 2013