Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

White greasy discharge from anus, itchiness, boil inside anus. Permanent cure?

Hello, a white or sometimes colorless greasy substance in a very very little quantity is getting discharged from the anus , mostly after half an hour of passing the stool . I continuously feel the itching, heaviness inside the anus. I also feel as if there is any injury or boil like thing inside the anus. Kindly tell me as to what kind of disease is this? How serious is this and how it can be cured. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  1082
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

Proctitis of any etiology may like to produce symptoms as described by you. You didn't mention about your sexual activity. If you had anal sex then think of the possibility of Sexually Transmitted Disease.

Fistula in ano is another problem may manifest like this.
Boil injury also to be ruled out by your surgeon. A motion examination will be mandatory.

You consult your surgeon and he/ she will examine you with the help of a finger or if necessary by a proctoscope. Under his valuable guidance you can get rid of this nuisance as early as possible.
Dr sm.
Answered: Sat, 22 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Critical Care Specialist Dr. Sadiq Mughal's  Response
Hi dear thanks for your question ,your having anal itching heaviness along with discharge and you feel boil or injury inside ,Dear your right there may be a boil inside your anal canal or you may be having injury secondary to straining on your stool.this not a serious problems ,consult some surgeon and get your proctoscopy done ( small procedure to view your anal canal) to look what is inside and get treatment accordingly.Meanwhile you can apply local ointment in the form of xylocaine gelly 2% STOOL SOFTENER and systemic antibiotics.
Answered: Sat, 22 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor