Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

White discharge with rotten egg smell, later menses flow with brown clots and rotten egg smell. STI?

i had unprotected sex with my bf last Saturday, he ejaculated some inside my vagina some on my tummy. A day after i saw a thick white discharge coming out of my vagina and it smelled like rotten eggs (which i believed was his sperm ). My period came four days later and the blood discharged from my vagina were brown clotted and it also had the rotten egg odor. Should i worry about this? is it possible that i have an STI?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  1156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi, yes you should worry about it, it could be a sexually transmitted illness you need to get it checked out ,
get urself a urine test done, and a high vaginal swab to know whether it is semen or infection.
hope have helped to answer your query
Answered: Wed, 30 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor