Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

White discharge from my breast

I m a girl aging 27yrs & still unmarried.My breast size is 36. My breast are so soft thats its hanging. due to that its looks so big. If i press my nipple tightly it discharge 1-2 drops of white fluidy discharge. Is it a disease. How can i uplift my breast.Is it possible that its make hard and uplifted?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  289
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Discharge from the breast suggests an endocrine/hormonal problem. Please get your prolactin levels checked. And visit a gynaecologist for an examination.
The droopy and bulky size of breast can be due to the same.

You have not mentioned your wieght, but if you are over weight, reducing it will help. As breast contains lot of fat tissue.

Exercise involving pectoral (chest) muscles and those of arms will help to some extent.
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
  User's Response
is it something serious wid my breast? I have not mentioned one thing. My breast are increasing over years. It was 32 cup size wen i'm 18first then it increase to 34 and now its 36 . My body weight is 55 kg and my height is 5 feet. Plz briefly mentioned the necessary test once again.
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Gastroenterologist, Surgical Dr. Tapan Shah's  Response
agree with the answer on the first part of the discharge causes.
but bout the second part of pectoralis muscle to tighten up for uplifting breast, seems to be a joke to me .
looking at the rapid increases in breast, are more likely a hereditary, seems to be your mother may be having the same issues.
if you want upliftment there are few things
1. liposuffling surgery, means removing the excess at certain breast area and re implanting in the same breast changing the contour and shape of breast
2. if the breast is too large, a small amount of liposuction can help reshapening
3. well, i believe you need to be consulting a cosmetic surgeon. if you are comfortable you can upload pictures i can help u give a brief idea what would be best suitable for you
Answered: Tue, 2 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  User's Response
Hello welcome to HCM,
Most women worry about the appearnece of their breasts sometimes. If you have no serious pains or havenot felt any lumps in them on self examination, you do not have to worry about their size. A good fitting bra is all that is necessary. However, if you are extremely worried, do consult a Breast or cosmetic surgeon to put your mind at ease. Many thanks
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor