White discharge from anus, taken suppositories for anal fissure, itching, abdominal pain. Candida infection?

Hi Dr. About 6 months ago, I noticed a white, sticky, fluffy discharge from my anus when I go to the toilet in the morning. The discharge is usually attached to my stool and the amount varies. It is not painful at all. I visited my local Health 4 Men clinic. I was treated for STI’s with an antibiotic. I was also treated for a possible anal fissure with suppositories. However, the discharge is still present in my stool. Lately, my anus is often itchy and the past week the tissue around the anus was tender and red. I treated it with an anti-fungal cream and it has now cleared up. For the past 2 weeks, I have been experiencing some slight abdominal pain (just below the left rib cage). This said, I was wondering whether I don’t perhaps have a Candida infection?
Sat, 30 Mar 2019