Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

White discharge, frequent vaginal itchiness. Advise?

Hi doctor,I'm sexually active and I'm currently experiencing white discharge that looks like whit tissue clots, I sometimes not often experience itchness,its has been two days now since it has started,now my bf just said I smell difernt inside there than otha days,I'm now worried wat could be the problem,5days ago he tried to b all romantic a used baby oil to massage me all over including down there,now I'm wodering if that might have been the problem or something else is.

Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for using health care magic.

its likely that you are suffering from a genital tract infection
and Candida ( yeast infection) in particular. Yeast infection
presents with cottage cheese cream white discharges and
it is associated with itches.

Yeast infection is not sexually transmissible but it is thought
to be favored by sexual intercourse, use of hormonal
contraceptives, use of non cotton under wears etc

You should meet your doctor for an in dept examination and for
vaginal smear for microscopy, pH, KOH etc in order to have the
right diagnosis. If its confirm to be a yeast infection, drugs like
clotrimaxole, nystatine or fluconazole tablets or ovules will be

Hope this helps you.
Dr Achuo

Answered: Mon, 29 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor