Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

White discharge before urination, tiredness, leg pain. Help

i am not married but since puberty ,i got in master bation ,now when i feel sexual desire then my penis leaks out.and before urination a whitish oily fluid is discharged from my penis.after this i feel tired and pain in i am not master bate,my age is 25.male.but leakage daily loose my confidence.please my penis do not release oily fluid.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query,

This white sticky fluid is called as pre ejaculate.

It is a totally normal thing.

You dont need to loose confidence, it is not a disease.

Just relax, masturbation is not going to harm you.

Neither it is going to affect your sex life after marriage,

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you good health,
Thank you
Answered: Fri, 29 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor