Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

White creamy stuff comes during sex?

This only happen some time but when me and my boyfriend have sex I sometime leaves a lot of white stuff on his penis.. why is that or is that good or bad and I m only 19?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  1390
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
It's your cum. Girls cum during sex and that's what's all over his penis
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.When ever the male gets excited the semen is released from penis.this is what you are seeing on him after sex.Please be careful as unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy and you can be in trouble as your are too young.bye.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Seriously? You dont know what that is? Ok well its cum or sperm.
It is what happens when a man gets pleasure, it aslo contains
Sperm cells which are tiny cells inside the cum that make babies
Inside the woman. So if i were you, i would get a pregnancy test
Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor