Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

White bumps in clusters, spread to butt. Not STD. What could it be?

I have a rash of white bumps that are like in a little clusters. It first started when I started to feel pain coming from that area then I woke up and it was there. Later through the day the pain got wrost on the side of the body where it is. Now the rash are blisters has spread to my butt what do I have I am only 21 and never has sex so it cant be a STD
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  230
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi dear, with your details i feel it is herpes zoster. you might have had chicken pox (varicella) in childhood. this virus remains latent in body and later comes up in a particular part of body as zoster. it is not an std. dear, you must meet a dermatologist for appropiate treatment. for now take some pain killer and apply calamine lotion in that area, you will feel good.
thank you
Answered: Sun, 27 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor