Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

White ball on outer corner of eye. Itching eyes

there is a small white ball forming on the inner outer corner of my eye. Its not on the water line but more inside and feel like its a foreign object but i used eyedrops and it didn't tear out. It also disappears when i stretch my outer lid out. i think it is attached to the thin membrane but im not sure. My eyes were itching earlier and i rubbed it but now they are fine except for the white thing in the outer corner of my right eye.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  628
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
dear user
it seems from the history that you have a swelling in the eye, as there are many causes for the above mentioned problem, you need to consult ophthalmologist and require further evaluation. Since pain and other symptoms like redness, watering and discharge are not present it seems to be non inflammatory swelling however it requires further examination.
Answered: Sun, 23 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor