Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

While walking i had discomfort on the right side upper. I have left artery block

I am 60 years man. I do regular exercise everyday. While walking i had discomfort on the right side upper.After sometime it goes.I don't have BP, Sugar.Echo cardiogram is Ok. TMT is OK. But IN rest ECG i have Left artery block.What type test will conclude my problem
Asked On : Thu, 25 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  187
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The cause for pain on the right side is less frequently due to heart related.. You can use hot water bags to  help in pain reduction.. Chest X ray would help in aiding the diagnosis..Discuss with your doctor and pan for these tests....

Answered: Sat, 27 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor