Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

While eating full belly button coming out with smelly liquid. No stomach ache. Will it affect pregnancy?

doc, im 25 years old and 3months pregnant.. when im full in eating especially in dinner my belly button is coming out with liquid and its smelly. but when i did not eat alot it wont come out. i felt dis when im 22 years old but i dinot feel any pain or stomach ache.. im just worid if it will affect my pregnancy. Pls help
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

Belly button has layers of skin where water during bath can enter and stay until there is any force compelling it out.

If it is only smelly liquid then there is no need to worry.If it is pus then you may have to get examined and treated as it could be an abscess.

Need not worry both above conditions will not harm the pregnancy.

Wish you good health.
Answered: Wed, 23 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor