Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Which treatment is advisable to cure dark spots or sun burn on face ?

Hi Sir.i am 27 years old.there is some dark dots from 6 r 7 years.before 6 years there is very hot durig my exam from that this black com on my face also on my nose.after some time it becomes more.i treated by rose cream,betacine,fair and lovelly cream,,and also some others but it become same.these treatment not fully clear my face.this dots like buterfly shape.plz give me some dvise to fully clear my face
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  227
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
u have melasma over face
it is due to -hormonal effect
u need to use sun screen
there is cream which remove ur spot in triple combination ,but to be prescribe only after dermatologist consultation
u need to identify reason and to remove it
drink more water
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor