Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Which treatment is advisable for stomach pain with improper bowel movement ?

I am having a stomach pain and motions are not proper, i have to visit toilet 4-5 times a day and there a huge pain in the stoch like a ballon. Doctor has suggested ULGEL,OMEZ and O2 tablet. Please give your advice. My Age is 27 and Height is 5.6. I had piles operation 2 years back. I got married on 3rd june 2011.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  263
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care continue with these medication and after that take T. vibact ds 1tab in morning and one in evening which help to aid your will take for 5days.dont be worry its a case of indigestion.avoid spicy and oily food
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,sachin, thakns for query.You seems to have some stomach infection.The tablets given to you are fine,take light diet,more of liquids will be better.Avoid maize products and eating out side.Please complete the course as suggested.You will be fine in couple of days.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor