Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Which treatment is advisable for depression with head ache ?

hi I am rosily age 20 year old ,height 5.2 i am suffering from depression hearing different type of voice of girl ,and not able to sleep well too .i sleep at night only for 1hr or 1\2 hr some time i feel like feating , head pain,. sometime the work which i do i feel like i have a ready did the work and doing the some work again . i am not able to understand why ?i also feel like some time head s burning. plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
You are having Auditory Hallucinations which is s psychotic symptoms. Consult a psychiatrist for evaluation and treatment
Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

you are having excessive thought process and all symptoms of depression with hearing hallucination.

Better you go to psychiatrist to evalute your level of depression and start treatmant immediately because you are so young.
Answered: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor