Which tablet gives major heart ?

what is the name of that tablet that give major heart attack?
Wed, 14 Sep 2011
Thanks for query,
There is no this type of tablet.
Yes,certain drugs are there which are advised to avoid if one has heart problem.
Ok and bye.

my husband has had a by pass 10 years ago in 3 major veins he also had a stent put in one of his veins lately. HE ALSO HAS DIABETES.He stopped all his heart pills except those of diabetes.He is now spitting blood especially in the morning. Do you think that this is because of the stent? Thank you

I have afib and an artificial heart valve...have recently had uti and prescribed cipro and noticed a lot of palpitations. The info which came with rx mentioned that as one of the side effects. Should I discontinue taking rx and call my doctor on Monday?

I have nasal drainage into the throat . Sometimes this drainage seems to cause heart palpitations which cause me to cough . I especially notice the palpitations when lying on my side at night. It feels as if my heart is being squeezed. I also take fish oil tablets each day. Would the drainage cause the palpitations or could it be the fish oil tablets?

Recent questions on  Heart attack

Hello Doc, I ve been having a weird discomfort in my left part of my breast and a pinched feeling in my upper left shoulder blade!! I m a 26yr old healthy female and I sit up and google symptoms I have and start freaking myself out thinking I m having a heart attack! Please help!!

My grandpa had a heart attack yesterday. He has been unconcious since then last night they but a central line through him to cool him down to 94 degrees. It took the ambulence 15 minutes to get to him from the time he started having issues breathing and ever 30 seconds he would gasp for air. do you think he is going to have severe brain damage

dear Sir, My name is kashif latif and at this time i am 30 years sir my problem is for the month ago i have tingling and numbness in my both hand and at the same time i have feeling my heart is racing like 150 miles and hold body covers with shivirng and i am loosing control and going crazy and feeling that i am having a heart attack but when i visit the doc and he done ECG he foung nothing to done my heart and my heart is working normally and one more thing at that time i am feeling shorness of breath and my all body chill sir please tell what is this and i am fear of this this will hapen again to me i am awaiting your answer Kashif latif

i was in a car accident like 2 months ago, broke a few bones, had surgery(hip and femur)a month later i began feeling left chest pains, left arm pains...typical heart attack symptoms in other words. last night was the 5th time i went to the e.r. thanks to this pains and again they found nothing wrong with me or my heart so i guess the ekg and mri were all good. the pain is still there on a daily basis my parents refuse to take me to the hospital they think i m insane. my questions are can my heart be bruised or enlarged?or that would have been ruled out with the ekg and mri?they said its not my lungs but the pain is on left back also, could it be only muscle pain?i don t have insurance and all this medical assistance is pretty expensive. if anyone could please get me on the right direction i would greatly appreciate it, this pain is so stressing it feels like a tickle on my lung or heart and i m scared if overlooked it will kill me. by the way i m a 19 yr old grl and nobody in my family has any kind of medical problems....

A cat scan for the lungs revealed atherosclerosis of the great vessels , aorta and coronary arteries. Aorta and pulmonary arteries are normal in caliber. Heart and and pericardium are within normal limits. There are no significant mediastinal or...

My father is 91 and his systolic is 228. Don't know the other number. Should I worry?

Hello Doctor, I have had some wisdom tooth pain and went to doctor, he advised me to use hydrogen preoxide one week and lets try the infection go. He took xray of wisdom tooth and said all other looks good. He further said as I have never been to...