Owl Image

Which tablet gives major heart ?

what is the name of that tablet that give major heart attack?
Wed, 14 Sep 2011
Thanks for query,
There is no this type of tablet.
Yes,certain drugs are there which are advised to avoid if one has heart problem.
Ok and bye.

my husband has had a by pass 10 years ago in 3 major veins he also had a stent put in one of his veins lately. HE ALSO HAS DIABETES.He stopped all his heart pills except those of diabetes.He is now spitting blood especially in the morning. Do you think that this is because of the stent? Thank you

I have afib and an artificial heart valve...have recently had uti and prescribed cipro and noticed a lot of palpitations. The info which came with rx mentioned that as one of the side effects. Should I discontinue taking rx and call my doctor on Monday?

I have nasal drainage into the throat . Sometimes this drainage seems to cause heart palpitations which cause me to cough . I especially notice the palpitations when lying on my side at night. It feels as if my heart is being squeezed. I also take fish oil tablets each day. Would the drainage cause the palpitations or could it be the fish oil tablets?

Recent questions on Heart attack

My brother is having a heart cath tomorrow. Apparently he has had a heart attack sometime in the last ten years.

His heart rate has become uncontrollable with meds and sontinues to beat at 131. He said the doctor told him some rate (he couldn't remember) was at 25 and should be higher. Can you perhaps clarify what this may mean?

I used to be a body builder and took some steroids. I have had 2 heart attacks and a quadruple bypass, and still get very out of breath. I am overweight now with not being able to exercise! but the main problem is I think i do not produce enough testosterone, and to much estrogen as my man boobs are really large in comparison with my body. I am on lots of heart tablets, and type 2 diabetic also. Can you help?

My father had a heart attack 4 months ago in Russia and after unsuccessful angeoplasty attempt, his emergency doctor had treated him beside other things with Plaviks, Lipitor, Metoprolol-all of which he continues to take todate. Cardio-care is no longer available to him, and he is under immence muscle weakness and pain. His blood test established high levels of creatine. What is his best plan to balance between his heart medications and other health concerns? Can he stop the cholesterol drug and replace it with something else? Thank you for your help.

I live in a cigarette smoking building--I am very allergic to it or sensitive--my heart jumps in my chest at times, then beats up to 120 beats a minute. I'm trying to move, but it's very expensive and I dont have a job. My grandfather died of a heart attack at 78-he was a chain smoker, so not a lot of heart disease on my mom's side. I didnt know my fathers side of the family. Actually my uncle died of a massasive heart attack at 48--Im 47--that was on my mom's side.

A cat scan for the lungs revealed atherosclerosis of the great vessels , aorta and coronary arteries. Aorta and pulmonary arteries are normal in caliber. Heart and and pericardium are within normal limits. There are no significant mediastinal or...

My father is 91 and his systolic is 228. Don't know the other number. Should I worry?

Hello Doctor, I have had some wisdom tooth pain and went to doctor, he advised me to use hydrogen preoxide one week and lets try the infection go. He took xray of wisdom tooth and said all other looks good. He further said as I have never been to...