Which supplements will work to increase my weight ?

I weigh 58kg and would like to increase my weight to about 65kg in less than two months.I've been to the gym before but never gained anything in two months.Now am in school and can't get time to go to the gym.I do normal push ups every moring.I would like to take some protein supplements.Could you suggest which ones wor very fast? Thank you in advance, Evans
Fri, 4 Feb 2011
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic

To increase the body weight in your body , you need to have a diet which is high in protein. Proteins are the building blocks in the body.Include more of whole pulses, legumes, milk products, soya products, peanut butter, nuts and dry fruits, chicken , red meats in your diet. Aviod junk foods, oily foods, carbonated beverages, alcohol,saturated sweets which will eventually suppress your hunger, substitute with fruit milkshakes, chicken / tuna sandwich,boiled pulses like rajma, chole,paneer tikka, tofu sandwiches,dry fruit milkshakes, lassi, buttermilk, whole milk, groundnut chikki/ burfi, green banana and can also use supplements of protein like ENSURE or RESOURCE HIGH PROTEIN which can be taken along with milk. Several protein milkshakes are available in the markets, best is soy flavoured milk which is very high in protein and low in fat.Along with diet, exercise for musle building is necessary.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
Look at your diet. If u go gyming u burn more calories. If u dont eat to compensate that and even more how will u put on weight. eat high protein diet. Forget supplements. Have enough eggs, chicken, bananas, milk, peanuts and continue exercises coz i guess u want muscles not flab. U will put on. One thing that always makes me put on weight is adding white bread and butter to my diet. not a very healthy option though :)
ROOPESH's  Response

hi..

i know a nutritionist who will definitely help you with this problem without any side effects

you can contat me on 9036291674 and my name is roopesh