Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Which sunscreen lotions are good to take away blackness caused by photo damaged skin ?

Thank you for ur response and i would like to add more to you that , I am applying some sort of sunscreen lotion that are available in the market , but didnot find any results. I am wearing full cloths only. So, if you kindly prescribe some best Sunscreen lotion names to me , i will be very thankful. I would like to know the best sunscreen lotions that prevents the blackness caused by photo damaged skin .Help me with ur solutions
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1046
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Answered: Mon, 1 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
I enjoy read your health guard line,and it gives me insight in things i don't really know about my health,i will be more happy for more integrated words that will enable a lay man to understand more about his life and functions.
Answered: Fri, 29 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor