Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Which spray can I use for hair loss? Using eye drops for glaucoma. Need help

i am facing problem of hair loss ,,,kindly advise which spray I can use in Pakistan and how I can get regrowth of lost hairs pls. The other request is that I have eyes problem my age is about 50 years ,,,due to glaucoma ,,, vision of left side almost has gone,,,and very small visibility now..I am using Eye drops...kindly advise
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

For problem of hair loss you should contact a skin specialist.

Regarding glaucoma, in the left eye, if vision loss is due to glaucoma only, it is irreversible. However, many a times it is associated with some degree of cataract and the amount of visual loss due to cataract is reversible. In that case, you can go for a combined extraction in your left eye. You have not mentioned anything about your right eye, however, if there is glaucoma present in right eye also, you should not delay the operation if it has been advised by your doctor.

Answered: Wed, 14 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor