Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Which specialists or clinics treat rheumatoid arthritis in Bangalore ?

hi sir am 22 ,female,married and ma height is 5 2 and my weight is 60 and am suffering from RA and am having WYSOLONE once in a day...i had lots of side effects like rashes on thighs and wight gain etc..becuz of that prblms and now i stopped using that...i wanna consult doctor now for RA ..can u please suggest best doctor in bangalore and also send address and ph number of him/her..thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  251
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
instead consulting single doctor ,contact some multidisciplinary hospital,where along with rhematologist ,other specialist are also available.As full treatment in case RA needs involvement of many doctors.      
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor