Which specialist to consult for suspected Periodic Fever, Aphthous Stomatitis, Pharyngitis, Adenitis Syndrome (PFAPA) that s recurring in adulthood?

My name is Theodosia Wade. My son Grady has had something that sounds very similar to PFAFA since he was a senior in high school (10 years ago). He had the fever with symptoms every 7 weeks for a year or 2 then only had one or 2 episodes per year for the next 5 years or so and this year in 2013 he had an episode in Feb. Aug. Sept. Nov. and Dec. 2013. He is down with the fever for a few days and it gets up to over 103 and has been as high as 104. With a new job this is a real problem. Since he did not get the disease until he was 18 and has had it for 10 years with this last year being a bad year in terms of numbers of episodes he does not fit into the pediatric category. Is there a specialist we could see in our area? Or who works with adults with PFAFA? We live in Covington GA about 40 miles from Atlanta. Thanks for your help.
Fri, 10 Jan 2014