Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Which specialist should we see to treat stammering ?

My sister of age 3 started stammering 3 day sback..we ar e looking for a specialist to treat her soon..please it curable?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
I feel you are over reacting to a simple problem. The children of this will be having some amount of stammering. The more you display your anxiety, the more the child becomes troubled and might not improve. Just forget it for time being and do not make much fuss about this with the child. If the same continues for a year or two then you would require the help of a speech therapist as well as a child psychologist.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor