Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Which specialist should I meet for pain in the testes ?

good afternoon sir , i have been Severly suffering from testis pain for 14 months, could you give me suggestion,which specialist i can meet? my age 23, height 5.8,weight 56 kgs.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you can consult urologist
Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi venkatesh,
Welcome to HCM.
Testicular pain could be from a number of causes from ureteric stones to tight under wear. Since you are having this pain for more than a year, the most likely cause could be varicocele. You need to consult an Urologist, who will have to examine you, do the necessary tests including Colour Doppler Study to ascertain the cause and treat you accordingly.
Wish you all the Best.
Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor