Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Which specialist should I consult to rectify my girlish voice ?

sir, i am 20 years old boy and my voice is like a girl. When i talk on phone people often recognise me as a girl. When i speak loudly voice become like a man,but it is not audible to a long distance. Sometime talking for a long time voice become more thinner. People often tease me sir what to do. I am very depressed. I had not consulted any doctor yet. Is it too late? To which type of doctor i should consult, ent or any other.plz. Guide me.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
No it is not too late, please do consult a good phonosurgeon, with psychogenic and voice therapy this problem can be solved.
Take care

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor