Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Which specialist should I consult for heel pain ?

I am sumathi, Age-49, Sex- Female. I am enduring heel pain for the last one year. I consulted orthopaedician. But it was of no use. I dont know as to which specialist to consult. Could you help me out with this issue?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Oct 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
This is a case of orthopedic surgeon.
It seems that you might have Cacnium spur or bursitis.
Go for x ray of heel.
You may get relief with local hydrocortizone injection.
Wear chapple with foam on the heel.
Do hot water and cold water sponge alternatively.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 27 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor