Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Which scan center in Singapore is advisable for taking follicular study report?

Dear Sir, I m taking fertility treatment for my wife in India . Currently Myself and her both are in Singapore for Official work.I don t want to change hospital here. I want to take Polycular study report for 3rd day to my wife and send respective report to India hospital. which scan centre will helpful for taking polycular study report in Singapore.? Kindly help me to give some solution for take a report in any one scan centre. by K.Saravanan
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thanks for your query.
There are various scan centres in SIngapore which you can choose.
Please search for them online and go for the one nearest and most convenient for you.
You can go to any ultrasound centre out there.
ALl the best for your IVF cycle.
Answered: Tue, 11 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor