Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Which psychiatrist to consult for lack of desire in sex ?

Dear Doctor , Could you please suggest on psychologist/ psychiatrist doctors available in Kerala at Trivandrum with whom i can discuss/get counseling on my sexual problems . I am 29, married and is having trouble/lack of desire in having sex with wife. I do get aroused like any other man and masturbates, but has no sexual feelings towards wife.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello ;
welcome to HeathcareMagic
Sexual problems are dealt by sexologist but here in your case you need counselling and it is regarding your feeling and mind.So here are 2 addresses i have got for you from Google please note down and you can check with any of the 2 Psychiatrist :-
-Dr Anil Kumar--add-Tc/26/1870 GPO lane Trivandrum.
-Dr.Harish.P--add--Mannamoola Peroorkada;P.O. 31D Soorya nagar ;Plassery senita cottage ;Trivandrum.
Answered: Tue, 5 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor