Which pill is used to abort pregnancy ?

I WANT DO CONSULT ABOUT PREGNANCY I THINK I AM PRAGANT . I WANT TO ABORAT ANY PILL IS THERE I THINK I AM ONE MONTH PRAGANANT
Fri, 27 Jan 2012
Medical Procedures ,  
Hello. Welcome to healthcaremagic. First of all you need to be sure that you are pregnant. Get a urine pregnancy test done and if it comes out to be positive, visit a gynaecologist. Avoid taking abortion pills yourself as they can be injurious to your health if taken without proper guidance of doctor.
Wish you good health.

hi,
self medication always hazardus.consult your gynac docter then only do the things because somtimes there are complications like heavy bleeding, hypotention.