Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

169 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Which permanent method of contraception is good and less complication ?

We have one child and second delivery is expected next week. which permanent method of contraception is good and less complication ? Tubectomy is possible
Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for your query.
So i hope you complete you family and dont willing to get more baby in this case permanent sterelisition is good.It can bee two type vasectomy (on male) and tubectomy (female) both are safe so you can use any of them.

Beast wishes
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Tubectomy is possible and the best permanant method of sterilization.But let the second child grow till age of 5 years. Till 5 years after delivery she can go for copper t insertion and then tubectomy. As child is susceptible to many diseases till 5 years of age and tubal reconstuction is a complicated skilled surgery in comparison to tubectomy.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....