Which parts of the body are affected by cancer?

hi my name is tashi,im doing a project on cancer my question is which part of the body parts is affective by cancer?someone please reply please:(..
Fri, 3 Feb 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Hello Tashi

Welcome to HealthcareMagic

Every part of our body expect that not having blood - lymph supply ( out hair and out nail) prone for cancer. Most common sites are Bone, breast, cervix, lungs, oral cavity, prostate, testes, ovary etc.

Cancer of malignant type spread from one part to other part of body e.g. lung cancer to bones, ovarian caner to intestines etc.

Have a Healthful Day..
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Hi
Welcome to health care magic
Cancer may affect any part of human body ,no part of human body is immune to cancer.Most common sites are breast ,cervix ,prostate.ovary ,uterus , lung & mouth
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Disclaimer