Which one is good? tampons or pads?

what do women prefer, tampons or pads?
Mon, 21 Dec 2009
's  Response
the Keeper. Tampons dry me out and pads make me feel like i am wearing diapers...too bulky. http://www.keeper.com/

ok, i ve had my period for about a year, i m veary slim (my periods normal flow) and i play 4 or 5 sports and i m also a vergin. i ve always used the brand always pads. i want to know whitch do you like better pads or tampons? also what brand do you love? i want to use plastic aplicators. and what s a brand of tampons/pads are the worst or best. i could use help thanks!

I have never used a tampon but want to try cos i hate pads because i feel like im wearing a diaper and they are disgusting! Which is better and why? Are tampons hard to insert? Thanks

Recent questions on  Menstruation

I've been taking birth control since i was about 14 years old to help with my very heavy menstrual cycle however recently I've been wondering will having taken birth control since such a young age until now affect me later when I do decide to have children?

i had unprotected sex and took an emergency contraceptive. i had bleeding after 10 days of taking the pill. but the bleeding is scanty and today is the 6th day since it's been bleeding ( though normal menstrual bleeding lasts for maximum 3 days) are there chances that i am pregnant

Background: I'm taking welbutrin, 2 pills a day. I have an implanon stick in my arm for birth control.
Symptoms: cloudy urine, frequently going to the bathroom, left side pain, cramps, constant menstruation, sick to my stomach in the morning but it goes away after about an hour. I've had these symptoms ever since I started taking my welbutrin regularly in the past two months.
Question: maybe there are multiple things wrong with me but o was wondering if there was a specific reason as to why this is happening.

I had unprotected sex on the 14th of may 2014 .I took postinor 2 on the 15th.I had breakthrough bleeding on the 20th to 25th of may.I took postinor 1 about two weeks later. I had pre menstrual symptoms but no bleeding.I took home test and its negative.what do I do?am I pregnant?

I get a lower back pain which is excrucitating right after my cycle ends.its remians for 4-5 days. And have to take painkillers.Its very debiliating.The feeling is like something in stuck inside which is unable to come out.My lower portion gets...

My wife is having side and back pain sometimes mild to severe she had her gallbladder out 9 months ago not sure what could be causing it. she also started birth control in September

I started menstruation last Saturday but had unprotected sex today, can I get pregnant since this is also my first menstruation after child birth?