Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Which medicines should I take for penis enlargement ?

i have a very short penis .i have been taking medication to improve its size.medication named I.H.3 is it a safe medicine?does it has any side effects?is it productive?can you suggest me any thing that can grow mw big??
Asked On : Thu, 23 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  438
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
Size of the penis is genetically predetermined. It does not matter what the size is as far as satisfying your partner. Do not go for any unknown medications. It could prove to be disastrous. Engage yourself in good physically demanding sporting activities along with a good protein diet. That should do you good.
Answered: Fri, 2 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor