Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Which medicines can one take for UTI ?

UTI I suspect that I have a uti. Should I go see a doctor or can this be handled over the counter.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Hi 0atorque,
Welcome to healthcare magic.
Any medication over the counter is not advisable unless you're sure of your diagnosis and the treatment for it. Whatever may be your suspicion, you should visit your doctor and get it confirmed before you start your own treatment on mere suspicion.
Take care and be healthy!
Answered: Fri, 3 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor