Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Which medicines can I use to treat ulcer in the eye as I am waiting for the ICSI results ?

I am currently on my 2 week wait after ICSI, and have discovered a marginal ulcer on my left eye . The pain has only started today. I have a history of these ulcers and know the medication has worked in the past. I have not had an ulcer for 10 months, and this was the right eye. Is there any medication that I cannot use pending the results of my ICSI?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response

Thanks for posting your query.

It is best to consult an ophthalmologist to treat any ulcer in the eye. Self medication may be harmful.

Local antibiotic drops will most probably not in any way interfere with your ICSI results.

Answered: Mon, 12 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor