Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Which medicine should one take to get periods after having safe sex ?

hello.....i had a protected sex wid my gf 2 days before,,,she is 23 n she missed her period which comes on 10th of every month,,,now plz suggest what 2 do 2 get her period now?????
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
hello friend,
This will happen sometimes but the next month it will be ok, there is no need to be afraid of such things if u had protected sex. it will happen same in my gf case and many of my friend cases also. so don't worry ejoy life.
Answered: Tue, 12 Apr 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi vineet;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you had protected sex there will be less chance of pregnancy if everything was proper.If your girl friend has missed periods & you are worried you can get a pregnancy test done to rule out if pregnancy is there .If the test is negative tell her to consult a Gynaecologist who will examine her & prescribe medicine to regularize her period.As periods can be missed due to hormonal imbalance & even stress and fear.
I hope this answer is helpful to you.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor