Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Which medicine should i take in case of fibroids ?

which drug use for a woman with fibroid
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Fibroid does not get treated with any drug .The line of treatment depends on the size of fibroid and the symptom it produces.Small fibroids around 3-4 cms do not require any treatment if asymptomatic ;for others surgical treatment (Myomectomy )is required if they cause any symptoms especially severe bleeding.If there are multiple fibroids which are big and the female has severe bleeding then she may require hysterectomy also.For better opinion and treatment please consult a Gynaecologist.
Answered: Sat, 30 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor