Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Which medicine should be taken for testicle pain ?

good evening doctor ,i am amar. i am facing a problem since 3 year. i feel pain in the right side testical periodicaly. i also suffering from gas and hyperacidity problem. doctor have give me omeperazole and two antibiotics . the stomach problem is less now but the testical pain is not dicreasing. please teel me medicine for the testical pain . thank you
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  156
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
As you are on antibiotic course if some infection in the testicle is there you will get relief.
If you do not get relief then possibility of having varicocele is there.
Consult sexologist and get physically examined.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor