Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Which medicine should an obese with irregular periods and pcod take to get pregnant ?

i have pcod . overweight irregular periods 9mmfollicle found doctor gave duphaston for 15 days but now 16days past i have no periods .tests were neg. is there any chance of preganancy still no periods .my question is how could i be preganant?. we inter course regularly .what are about my periods ?what procedure should i take to get preganant fast which medicine should i take.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to nhealthcaremagic
you should consult gynecologist and get all tests done minimum thing required is your patent tubes and ovulation and normal semen
you should take regular exercise and healthy balanced diet and reduce your treatment
should take regular treatment for pcos
if needed laparoscopy should be done
for infertility it is required to take regular treatment for both if husband also having problem
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor