Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Which medicine should I take for a large bump on the face which turns red on irritation ?

i have hard a large bump on the right side of my nose for about six months. it will shrink, then get bigger again. it doesn t hurt its just really ugly. it is flesh colored but will turn red if irritated. it has no pus under it so i don t think its acne . it is about the size of a dime. helppppppp! :(
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
you might have hemangioma
it has property to shrink and grow
dont prick it
better to consult dermatologist or plastic surgeon
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor