Which medicine is best to cure Dementia who had suffered stroke?

What drug best helps 78 year old male who had a steoke on Dec. 31/13 and has since been diagnosed with Dementia in hospital still. doctors want to give Seroquel for behavioral problems (not sleeping, confusion,agitation,memory loss, yelling and. Calling out names of family members etc.) I have read that Seroquel is not a wise choice for an elderly man with dementia after having a right occipital stroke. am I correct? If so, what drug would you recommend in Canada.?????
Thu, 7 Jul 2016