Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Which medicine can i take to get pregnant ?

hi a=29 h=5.2 w=55 i m pregnant 1st month after marriage but after 8 months miscrrige my husband out of country after 1 and half year i meet my husband and last 4 months we try for baby but not positive plz suggest any madicin or advice
Asked On : Sun, 21 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You should understand that sex should be performed more during time of your ovulation, that is 14 days before your next expected period date. In a 28 day cycle, you should have sex on 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th days to increase chances of conceiving. What was the reason the miscarriage occurred. Was it due to trauma, birth problem, placenta problem.
Answered: Sun, 21 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor