Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Which medicine can I take for my periods to begin after 2 months of delay ?

hello.. I am 23, I have been having irregular periods. i have missed last 2 cycles. i have carried out pregnancy tests which are negative. I would like to know which medicine should i take to make my periods start soon.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The common reasons for irregular periods are anaemia;hormonal imbalance;thyroid problems;ovarian cyst;etc.So it is important to find the reason for irregular periods before giving treatment.It will be better if you consult a Gynaecologist for examination;get investigated if required to find the reason and then she will prescribe the necessary medicines to make your periods regular.
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor