Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Which medicine available in USA can I use to cure psoriasis ?

I have used a cream named Trigentax to treat psoriasis and it was wonderful, I moved to USA and now I have no access to this medication because it is not for sale here. Is there something similar to Trigentax in the USA or at least is there a good cream OTC to treat a severe case of psoriasis? please help, I m a woman and very depressed with my psoriasis, it s driving me insane.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  497
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear laura..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
TRIGENTAX....Cada 100 g contains.... clotrimazol 1,0 g; neomicin and betametasone (17 valerate) .,
it is not useful for PSORIASIS..How it works for PSORIASIS..,
So don't use it..,
In USA...Anit psriatic preparation available...,
Tar, Anthralin, Tazarotene, Calciprotriol and Calciprotriol and Betamethasone..,
are good for PSORISIS....These are available in USA...ok thanQ
Answered: Tue, 1 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor