Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Which medication should be taken for prolonged abdominal pain with burping ?

hie i am AAAAAAA .how are you?? Most of the times i suffer sewer pain in the center of my stomach and it has been quite long now. Because of that i get embarissing burps.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hello. Welcome to HCM.
Severe pain associated with dyspepsia (burps) can be an indication of Helicobacter pylori infection which is very common in India. It is possible that some small ulcer is also present. Sometimes, the muscles of stomach or near gastric inlet may go into spasm.
It will be helpful if you avoid oily and spicy food, take off and on gastric coating syrups which prevent gastric irritation.
however, even after this if your episodes subside and become more frequent, you have to visit gastroenterologist for detailed check up.
take care.
Answered: Thu, 1 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi, welcome to H.C.M.F, your pain probably is due to worms. there is chance of ulcer, indigestion, or u.t.i, you need to use antelmenthics, antispasmodics , and p.p.i.for recovery, under the guidance of a doctor. thank you.
Answered: Thu, 1 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor