Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Which lubricant gel can i use for smooth sex ?

i unable to intercourse with my partner becouse she told me pain is cousing.. what can i do ? is it any meadicn ? is any lubrication requer? name of that lubrication jelly?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1315
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
     good amount of foreplay before penetration & lubrication with jelly is all that is needed .plenty of jelly are available in the market choose one you like .
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Pain may be due to many reasons. Maybe she has an infection. Do not have intercourse with her now. She needs to see a Gynaecologist before any damage takes place. Kindly give her her rest, let her drink enough water and eat well till she is seen by Gynaecologist. She needs to get urine test, ultrasound if necessary. Please understand.
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor