Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Which kind of medicine should i take for rheumatoid artherities?

hi,i m a 31 yrs old lady & having this disease since last 15 yrs. which kind of medicine should i take?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hi seema ;
As you are having rheumatoid arthritis since 15yrs you may be on some medicines off & on please describe what you are taking ;what are your present complaints in detail so that we at healthcare can help you better.
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear seema ji
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disease that calls for regular treatment for quitesome time. Herbal treatments offer a good relief. you can start with maha rasna adi kara with tab. myostaal 2 bd I can advice you in detail if you mail complete history with lab reports.
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor