Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Which is the fastest way to lose weight? Any moisturizer to remove acne marks?

I need the fastest ways to be thin in two months, i need to make my legs and arms to be thinner, i am currently 60kg and 155cm. I need to lose 15kg. Please, notice that i said NEED. I really need to do this. Plus, any tips on which cosmetic products the most effective for moisturiser as well as to make my post acne marks gone?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Since you are in urgent need so act as.
1 protein 5-6 calories /gm
Carbohydrate 3-4/gm
fat 9 /gm
Consume 1000 calories / days
2 Drink tepid water on empty stomach twice in a day with lemon juice
3 Orlistate capsule twice after consultation with a physician .
For acne glycolite & acnex will help.
Good luck. Dr,HET
Answered: Wed, 16 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor