Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Which is the best school near Hyderabad for a child suffering from borderline autism with ADHD ?

Hi doctor my son is 14 yrs old and he is under medication (valparin) for febrile convulsions .we have taken him even nihans banglore and he was diagnosed with borderline autism with adhd . of late many complaints from school (normal school) as a mother i am anxious to know the best school or my son in the proximity o hyderabad plz help me
Asked On : Fri, 10 Feb 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  445
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Pediatrician 's  Response
Hello there,
You must know that the diagnosis of autism is made usually before 3 years of age and ideally around 18 months of age. If your son is 14 years old, it means that the symptoms must have started in early childhood itself. Did you get your son checked during that time by any doctor ? And febrile convulsions is not a diagnosis in a 14 year old. The age group for febrile convulsions is between 6 months and 5 years. So i feel after reading your entire history, there is indeed something wrong somewhere. Either in making a correct diagnosis of your child or in the history itself. Lastly valparin is currently not indicated for febrile convulsions. So kindly get the entire history reviewed.
Take care.
Answered: Sun, 23 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
I don't know about near to hyderabad but one thing sure that autism and adhd like disease are best treated with homeopathic medicine.
so consult good homeopath.
best wishes for good health
Answered: Fri, 10 Feb 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor