Which is the best prescription for premature ejaculation?

what is the best prescription for premature ejaculation?
Mon, 28 Jun 2010
's  Response

To stop smoking, alcohol consumption and reduce masturbation. Get any underlying problem treated.

PLEASE TELL ME THE DRUGS OF CHOICE FOR THE TREATMENT OF PREMATURE EJACULATION (i.e EJACULATING 3 MINUTES AFTER THE START OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE) NOW, AND ALSO FURWARD A COPY OF THE DRUG PRESCRIPTION and ITS DOSAGING TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS YYYY@YYYY , SO THAT I CAN RESUME MY TREATMENT IMMEDIATELY

Sir I am 29 years married man I had one child also, I get married before 4 years .my problem is untimely ejaculation.it fall down with in 1minuts some time before starting ,I had used some herbel medicine with doctors prescription but it wasn t effect well than I left used after six month used. Sir plz help me out of this problem !!!! I hope I will get your good answer .

Please, can you tell me I must I do, when I get sex with my wife, I ejaculate about 10 minutes. I have no endurance. My wife always wants that I endure about 1 hour. Please, I would like that you prescript me the best medication for that. Thank you for your help.

Recent questions on  Premature ejaculation

since taking these tablets (now more than six weeks) bladder control became better especially at night but affected lobido. recently also erection and climax but no ejaculation! Then it seemed to put my propstrate gland back to the original starting position before treatment i.e. visits in the night! whats going on? M

when i talk to my Girl friend means just normal talks nothing emotional or excitement, I feel precum in my penis even in a 2minutes of talk also i find that. I am verymuch worried about this that am I normal or I am suffering from premature ejaculation.

Hello Dr,

I selected a boy who takes some pill to prevent Premature ejaculation
and he has gone through a breast surgery also.please advice me do can i get married with this boy or not.I like to know that will my sex life go normal after marriage or not.......

I am 33yrs old man suffering from premature ejaculation (i came to know after marriage). As soon as I enter my penis to vagina within 3 to 4 sec I ejaculate when my partner still aroused. I used to do masterbation since 15 yrs old.Please give the details treatment or solution.

Hi, I have a problem of pre mature ejaculation, the sensitivity is too high and as a a result the climax is reached very fast.

I need a doctor to review and explain my semen analysis report Following are the two tests I have taken in the last month Test # 1 - 3rd Nov 2017 Color: Grey White Volume: 1.5 ml Consistency: Liquid pH: 8.0 Liquification time: 35 minutes Total...

Hello, I am a 40 year old healthy male. Just wanted to ask you an important question. 1. Is it okay to rub the penis against my wife’s clothes for 10-15 minutes, when we both are wearing the clothes and doing foreplay in the initial stages. I...