Which is the best moisturizer for oily skin ?

hello...my age is 21...my skin is oily..ao i just want ot know that which moisturise i should use for my face????
Mon, 3 Oct 2011
hi welcome to healthcare magic.. as your skin is oily rather than using a moisturise u must wash your face frequently not necessarily by soap.. you must wash your face daily twice by soap or face wash and atleast 3 to 4 times by only water.. in these days usually skin will be oily.. better not to use any moisturiser..
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi!,
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

As your skin is already oily you should not use any moisturizer ,in fact you don't need it.
A moisturizer would further oil your skin. Instead you should use a face wash or soap which can remove excess oil from face.You can also use a sun screen which is gel based or has a mat effect.This would absorb excess oil from face.
Hope this answers your question.
regards,
Dr.chawda